WE DO SUSTAINABLE TOURISM!
To be well now and better in a few years’ time.
At the Fonda Rigà we know very well that what we do now will have a repercussion on the quality of life of the future generations, and we want to add our grain of sand to make a better world.
• We rationalise water consumption and collect the rainwater.
• We clean the Tregurà forests and use the wood to supply our biomass boiler.
• We produce part of the electricity we consume with photovoltaic panels.
• We use cleaning products that are not corrosive or polluting.
• We recycle oil left over from the kitchen.
• In order to produce less rubbish and to avoid throwing away surplus food, we suggest that clients might like to take away the food left over.